Reserve a Room
Fulfilling St. Joseph Public Library’s mission to offer a welcoming place for community interactions, meeting rooms are available to groups for meetings which are: open to the public, foster personal growth and further community relations. The East Hills, Washington Park and Downtown libraries have rooms available for public reservation and use.
- Library-sponsored events receive priority in scheduling.
- Programs involving the sale, advertising, or promotion of commercial products or services are prohibited. Fundraisers are not permitted without the consent of the Board of Trustees.
- Meetings should be open to the public, except that public government bodies may hold a closed session pursuant to the provisions of State statutes and regulations.
- To ensure the general availability of SJPL meeting space to the public, SJPL will limit multiple reservations by the same group.
- The Branch Manager of each SJPL facility or their designee will review all request for meeting room use and determine eligibility prior to granting approval.
- The library does require masks to be worn in meeting rooms if confirmed COVID-19 case numbers are reported as 10 or more per day according to the St. Joseph Health Department.
- Read our full policy on meeting room use
Once a reservation request is submitted a Library staff member will contact you to let you know whether or not it has been approved.
Click one of the buttons below to get started.